Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Header

Here is my original picture that I am using for my Blog Header. I use Photoshop Elements 8 to create the header, watermark, and other processes when needed. the above photo info as follows.


CameraCanon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Exposure0.001 sec (1/1600)
Aperturef/6.3
Focal Length18 mm
ISO Speed200
Exposure Bias0 EV
FlashOff, Did not fire
No Processing (Except for noted watermark)

My beautiful wife had just bought the camera for me as a birthday gift. It was not long that I had, had the camera before I captured this awesome picture! Thanks again Babe!

How I created my Header:
In PSE 8 I opened the photo. Cropped the portion of the image I wanted. From the top menu (Next to File and Edit) I Selected "Image" > "Resize"> "Image Size". Set my pixel dimensions to Width 450 Height 150 and clicked ok. I then added text and effects by clicking Text (below the wand tool); Selected Font, and Size. Typed "The Jimmy Batte Blog" where I wanted it. I then clicked the check mark to accept. I then Right clicked to bring up Style Settings. Selected desired Drop Shadow and angle. Saved as jpg copy. Hope that helps some folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...