Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Great Gadgets & Gear



"Created for all of the klutzy, spontaneous, chaotic, graceless individuals who have broken a device or valuable in their active lifestyle." OtterBox is the solution to the expensive mistakes that most of us make.  From E-Readers, iPads, MP3 Players, & cell/smart phones, OtterBox has you covered... literally. Their reputation precedes them when it comes to all out protection of our devices (see video below). My OtterBox (Defender series) saved my iphone just today when it slammed into my cement floor in our garage. I had my hands full as I was getting out of the car and simply forgot that it was in my lap... after the solid hit to the cement and heart started beating again, I brought myself to assess the damage. There was NONE! Still works like a charm like it did right out of the box. No cracked screen/glass. The OtterBox is without a mark as well. OtterBox saved the day. I figure, with the high cost of technology, it's only right to insure and ensure our things from our sometimes graceless lifestyles. Don't make the mistake of putting it off. It will only cost you more in the end. Check out this little clip of the OtterBox Defender being put to the test. Then checkout OtterBox.com to find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...