Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Pressing Play

It's been long enough... I've decided to press play on my blog again. (Not that you've been waiting haha!) My most popular post(s) to date is my Insanity Survival Guide, my Insanity Review/experience, and of course some recipes that I have posted along the way.

With the new year (2018) comes new goals. Included in this, is my desire to complete the new Beach Body program 80 Day Obsession by Autumn Calabrese.  I will be blogging my experience and thoughts on this. Seemed like everyone got a little something when I did this with Insanity. Doing this helps hold me a little more acceptable too. It also lets you get a real life review vs some of the "planted" reviews out there (you know who you are).

I'll also be posting other tidbits along the way.  As always, thanks for reading.

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...