Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deviled Easter Eggs

My beautiful wife made these for our family Easter dinner. They turned out super colorful and deelish! I am just going to copy and paste her Facebook post of how she did it. I will post a much more formal approach soon.

"Boil the eggs like you would normally do, peel them, and then cut the eggs in half. Next, scoop out the yolk and set aside. Then, put the egg whites into a mixture of water with 1 tsp of vinegar and 3 drops of food coloring (I used the neon food coloring). I used cereal bowls to do this, so I was able to put about four eggs whites in at a time. Let the egg whites soak until you are happy with the color (I let them soak for about 5 to 10 minutes). After you dye the egg whites, let them dry. Last, make the yolks the way you would normally make them. I put my yolk mixture into a Ziploc bag and piped them into the egg whites."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...